To Register your child for Calvin Camp, fully ready and complete the following steps:
Step 1: When registration opens, complete the Online Registration Form and make your payment.
- All campers who electronically sign the Online Registration Form agree to obey all Camp Rules.
- Due to staffing, food, and lodging expenses, Calvin Camp fees are typically Non-Refundable. Please ensure that you can attend camp before reserving your spot, as we routinely have a waiting list!
Step 2: Once we have received your Online Registration and payment, the Registrar’s office will email you the following forms.
- Calvin Camp Physical Form (to be filled out by your family physician) You must obtain a copy of your child’s Immunization Records from your doctor and attach it to the Camp Physical Form.
- Medication Form (to be filled out by your family physician)
- Over The Counter Medication Approval (to be filled out by the parent)
** According to State Law, no camper will be allowed to enter camp without these forms on file.
** State Law requires physicals to be completed within 12 months of the first day of camp.
** Shot records and prior physicals are not retained from year to year by Calvin Camp.
** Parental signature must be by the legal custodial parent, legal guardian, or state caseworker.
** All medical concerns may be addressed with the Camp nurse at Check-in.
** Copies of these forms can also be downloaded from Forms You’ll Need
Step 3: Calvin Camp will NOT provide a Physical Night this year for campers. Please have your family physician fill out the Physical Form.
Step 4: Return all of the Forms listed in Step 2 to the Registrar’s Office at CalvinCampRegister@gmail.com, or your child’s spot may not be guaranteed.
Step 5: Once we have received all of your required medical forms, the Registrar’s Office will email you your Final Confirmation Letter & Necessary Information for Camp (including directions, what to bring, and other general information).