Calvin Camp fills quickly; complete the Registration and pay your fees to reserve your child’s spot. All paperwork must be to the Registrar by June 10, 2020 in order to guarantee your camper’s spot. Camp is for those able to arrive on time and stay for the entire week. Registration deadline is July 1, 2020.
To Register your child for Calvin Camp, fully ready and complete the following steps:
Step 1: Complete the Online Registration Form and make your payment. Click Here for Online Registration.
- All campers must sign the Online Registration Form in agreement to obey all Camp Rules.
- Due to staffing, food, and lodging expenses, Calvin Camp fees are Non-Refundable. Please ensure that you can attend camp before reserving your spot, as we routinely have a waiting list!
Step 2: Once we have received your Online Registration and payment, the Registrar’s office will email you the following forms. Completed forms must be received by June 10, 2020, or your child’s space may not be guaranteed.
- Calvin Camp Physical Form (to be filled out by your family physician) You must obtain a copy of your child’s Immunization Records from your doctor and attach it to the Camp Physical Form.
- Medication Form (to be filled out by your family physician)
- Over The Counter Medication Approval (to be filled out by the parent)
** According to State Law, no camper will be allowed to enter camp without these forms on file.
** State Law requires physicals to be completed within 12 months of the first day of camp.
** Shot records and prior physicals are not retained from year to year by Calvin Camp.
** Parental signature must be by the legal custodial parent, legal guardian, or state caseworker.
** All medical concerns may be addressed with the Camp nurse at Check-in.
** Copies of these forms can also be downloaded from Forms You’ll Need
Step 3: Calvin Camp will NOT provide a Physical Night this year for campers. Please have your family physician fill out the Physical Form.
Step 4: Return all of the Forms listed in Step 2 to the Registrar’s Office at CalvinCampRegister@gmail.com no later than June 10, 2020, or your child’s spot may not be guaranteed.
Step 5: Once we have received all of your required medical forms, the Registrar’s Office will email you your Final Confirmation Letter & Necessary Information for Camp (including directions, what to bring, and other general information).